Tad Obsessed

Finished finals as of tonight, FINALLY! Now I can concentrate on updating this blog with my photography, inspirations, fashion creations, books, baking, and whatever else I can shove into web space. Gotta love life when there's no work or school to stress over.


Here are some silly creations I made last year when inspired by Miyazaki's My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away. These cute little black soot balls are called Susuwatari or dust bunnies which were originally featured in Studio Ghibli's Totoro (one of my favorite movies growing up).

Sidenote: TokioRose is the name of my personal fashion and DIY label or what-have-you.


Last year my friend, knowing my lifetime love for Hayao Miyazaki and his fantastic films, bought me this beautiful tea cup set.

I'm feeling particularly Ghibli festive tonight; how about a feature of some designs that I've discovered? Well either way you have no choice (harharhar), I present to you a collection of creativity by both Studio Ghibli and its crafty fans.

PS. I'm not actually aware of who any of the creators are to these wonderful pieces, so if anyone has any information please inform me and I will update this article.


The coffee can be found in Studio Ghibli's museum cafe, now to head over to Japan for a memorable coffee drinking experience. 

Note to self: need to stop geeking out over Studio Ghibli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive