It's a Fishy Kind of Day

All the low-res photos were taken by my outdated phone.

On the first day available from my busy schedule with this past Fashion Week, I took a trip to the new city aquarium. My friend and I then began our adventure under the somewhat-sea, on an excursion with our new fishy friends. Though, work had called often and wondered where I'd gone that provided no cell service; I would offer the response of: "I'm hanging out with fish," seeing now that it was probably not entirely appreciated during those apparently dire times. Tragically, the aqua date was cut short, as I had other life callings - namely gorgeous male models that required I be there for pre-runway fittings.

Today's conversations were levelled down to far too many (or perhaps never enough) lame fish puns. I can only justify the bad jokes due to my severe lack of sleep that has curved my love affair with coffee to entirely new levels. Who knew I'd have a deeper relationship with coffee than most of the general public.

D.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive