design revisited

I've been obsessed with fashion for as long as I can remember. I started designing when I was about 15, and I've continued (with hiatuses due to school) once more. Finally re-opened my etsy shop and design blog. The image above is the name of my label. To be honest, I haven't focused on fashion in quite some time, and I'm thinking of starting fresh this winter. I'm designing an entire leather line, including tights. All designs are original and hand crafted, I don't have any extra pairs of helping hands, It's all solo work when I've got the time.


Above is an image of the first tights I created a year ago, at the moment I cannot share any other designs as they were custom orders. With permission from the current owners, I'll make sure to update this blog on both my fashion and photography.

Update

I had an Etsy shop and website dedicated to this project, but life got the best of me and I've put it all on an indefinite hold.

have a lovely weekend,
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive