Breakfast for Dinner


Since forever ago, eating breakfast for dinner has been one of my favourite meals. Oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, crepes and eggs, oh my! Which means that even though it's 2am (not yet breakfast time), it's still dark out which in my current sleep deprived state suggests that it is not yet morning-enough to be breakfast and so it is still dinner time (now that is some extraordinary logic).

Though instead of eating this late, I'm torturing myself going through blogs looking at food. Why do I do this?! I refuse to suffer this pain alone and so...
FOOD PHOTOMONTAGE ENSUE (or technically only 4 photos because I can't keep my eyes open for much longer).

(I do not own any of the photo content).


HEALTHY WAFFLES
Mmm berry crepes.
granola in yogurt with strawberries and banana
Kale Frittata

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive