Lately...

untitled by Grant Heinlein

I've been thinking I should get back on track with creativity. The issue is not necessarily coming up with an idea but it's getting started. The process of creativity is inspiringly beautiful but overwhelmingly consuming.

Creativity is contagious and as a result I have routinely aspired to share the beauty in all my experiences. This world is vividly rich in art and culture, I'm just hoping I can witness as much of it throughout my lifetime. Not to be unbearably sentimental but what is life if we can't bask in the madness of it all, together? 
It often feels as though I'm an observer and life is the passerby that's passed me by. In the midst of it all, I have to stop and just capture a moment in a photograph or a bit of writing. I'm taking moments to pause this rapid life and appreciate compact reminders of the laughs, loves, hardships, successes and failures. It all counts for something given that creativity spurs from all areas of happiness and wrecklessness. 

So as I was saying, I've been thinking lately of all the ways in which creativity flows through our lives and how rarely we take the time to grasp and value it. Take this moment to inspire and be inspired. 

xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive